Who We Are
Lambourne Environmental Ltd. is an Alberta-based company that specializes in lagoon management services including lagoon cleaning, sludge dewatering, lagoon surveys and effluent pumping across Western Canada since 1992.
Lambourne Environmental strives to be a company that people want to work with and customers want to conduct business with.
Our Guiding Principles
- Trust – Everything we do builds trust in ourselves and in others.
- Respect – We respect each other, our clients and ourselves.
- Accountability – Commitment and personal ownership in everything we do.
- Customer Driven – We will meet or exceed the needs of our clients. We will assist our clients to every extent possible.
- Safety – We will complete tasks safely, in accordance with OH&S guidelines and LIFE (Lambourne Incident Free Everyday) policies.
- Sustainability – Decisions we make today protect our future.
Lambourne Health and Safety Policy
The personal health and safety of each employee of Lambourne Environmental is of primary importance.
Lambourne Environmental will maintain a Health and Safety program in order to reduce the amount of injury and illness to an absolute minimum. Our goal is zero accidents and injuries.
We are a proud member of the following safety associations:
- ACSA (Alberta Construction Safety Association)
- WCB Alberta (Workers Compensation Board)